We’ve got two Kinects!
For everyone not knowing about the specs, here they are:
- 32bit RGB 640×480 @ 30fps
- 16bit Depth 640×480 @ 30fps
- Horizontal field of view: 57 degrees
- Vertical field of view: 43 degrees
- Physical tilt range: ± 27 degrees
- Depth sensor range: 1.2m – 3.5m
Find more information and the wiki page for the current *libfreenect* driver at http://openkinect.org/
This is a snapshot of our first application, we interfaced the libfreenect driver with opencv and built a simple 3d control interface tracking and reacting to hand positions.